DUBLIN, April 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "People Security Screening Market & Technologies - 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
One cannot underestimate the importance and effect of Artificial Intelligence, Facial Recognition and Big Data based deep learning technologies on the future of the people security screening industry and markets.
This market report provides a comprehensive review of the global people security screening market. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The report presents a thorough analysis of 8 vertical, 8 technology, 5 revenue source, 5 regional and 43 national markets. Furthermore, the report provides updated extensive data of 45 leading People Screening vendors.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the People Screening market size and what are the trends during 2020-2025?
- How Artificial Intelligence, Facial Recognition and Big Data based deep learning technologies affect the market?
- What are the most attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the People Screening customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the People Security Screening technology & services trends?
- What are the 245 sub-markets size over the 2018-2025 period?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- What are the revenue sources in 43 national markets over the 2018-2025 period?
The Global People Screening Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the money trail - each dollar spent in the global people screening market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 8 Technologies:
- Whole Body Scanners (AIT)
- Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data Based Deep-Learning
- Explosives Trace Detectors (ETD)
- ICT, Cybersecurity & Data Fusion Systems
- Facial Recognition Technologies
- Metal Detectors
- Biometric & eID Documents Authentication
- Baggage Screening Technologies (X-Ray & EDS)
By 8 Vertical Markets:
- Aviation Security
- Land/Sea Transportation Security
- Border Security
- Diplomatic Facilities Security
- Government & Public Facilities Security
- Public Venue Security
- Private Sector Security
- Correctional Facilities
By 43 and 8 National Markets
By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- System Installation & Commissioning
- Planning & Consulting Services
- Aftersale Service & Upgrades
- Training Services
Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2025 market
The People Screening Market report includes the following 3 appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Background by Country
- Appendix B: Facial Recognition Technologies
- Appendix C: Abbreviations
The report provides updated extensive data on 27 leading vendors (including companies' profile, recent annual revenues, and contact information).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aj3g67
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets