DUBLIN, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Alternative Fuels for Commercial Vehicles" report to their offering.
The global market for alternative fuels for commercial vehicles is expected to reach a value of $80.3 billion by 2020. This comprehensive report analyzes the market and the key topics all market participants should be aware of. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, providing readers with an unrivalled understanding of the market and where it's heading.
Key Topics Covered:
- An overview of the multiple alternative fuels for commercial vehicles, and the global market for those alternative fuels consumed by commercial vehicles.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- A description of the numerous alternative fuels for commercial vehicles and their variants.
- An estimation of the breakeven oil price points for each fuel for each region at which they produce a favorable payback for commercial vehicles.
This report focuses on the market, measured for 2014 and projected from 2015 to 2020, for 10 major alternative fuels for commercial vehicles across North America, Latin America, and the Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific regions:
- Compressed natural gas (CNG)
- Liquid natural gas (LNG)
- Liquid petroleum gas (LPG), also known as autogas
- Dimethyl ether (DME)
- Renewable natural gas (biomethane)
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Requisite Enabling Systems For Each Alternative Fuel
Chapter 5: Business Case Economics By Fuel Type By Region
Chapter 6: Commercial Vehicle Installed Base History And Forecasts By Region, By Vehicle Class, By Alternative Fuel
Chapter 7: Alternative Fuels Market Sizes And Forecasts By Region
Chapter 8: Patents For Fuel Production, Distribution And Refueling Equipment And Processes
Chapter- 9: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4pxqc8/the_global_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-market-for-alternative-fuels-for-commercial-vehicles-value-of-usd-803-billion-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---research-and-markets-300263700.html
SOURCE Research and Markets