Since the discovery and first isolation of graphene in 2004 there has been a huge amount of research and commercial activity investigating its application in electronics, chemical and bio-sensors, energy storage and conversion components, photonics, composites, coatings and so on. The scale of the graphene community's research and development activity in synthesis, characterization and applications is now vast, on a global level.
Recently, there has been a surge in activity in the exploration of other two dimensional atomic layered structures including hexagonal boron nitride (h-BN), silicene, and transition metal dichalcogenides in the form of single layers that offer a larger range of properties than graphene, especially for electronics applications. The Global Market for Graphene, fully revised and updated to April 2016, with an additonal 40 pages of content from the prevous edition is the most in-depth analysis of this crucially important future market available.
What Does the Report Include?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global graphene market to 2025.
- Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives.
- End user market analysis and technology timelines.
- Financial estimates for the markets graphene will impact.
- Patent analysis.
- Competitive analysis of carbon nanotubes versus graphene.
- Comparative analysis of graphene and other 2D Materials.
- Tables and figures illustrating graphene market size
- Full company profiles of over 200 graphene producers and application developers including products and end user markets targeted
- Industry activity and breakthroughs by market 2013-2016.