NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
MAS Becomes a must have Tool, Enabling Marketers to Focus on Measurement, Driving Revenues
This global marketing automation software (MAS) market study discusses the drivers and restraints to growth, market trends, and technology trends. Global and regional forecasts are included. The base year is 2013 and the forecast period runs through 2020. The market is divided into 3 regions: NALA, EMEA, and APAC. The study covers pricing trends along with a detailed distribution channel analysis. The market is split into 2 broad segments: small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) and enterprises. In-depth analyses of each segment along with revenue forecast per region for each segment are included. Also, provided are a detailed analysis of the vertical markets and the competitive landscape of all major market vendors.
• Marketers need intelligent tools to meet the demands of today's customers who are part of a reverse phenomenon wherein they expect brands to know them instead of the other way around. Marketing automation software (MAS) empowers marketers with tools to manage customer information and intelligently leverage it to acquire, nurture, and retain customers.
• The MAS market earned $X million in revenue over 2013; although growing, it is in many ways a nascent market, with rapidly changing technology and solid growth potential. Frost & Sullivan estimates global revenues will near $Xbillion by 2020.
• This is not yet a concentrated market. Almost half of the 2013 market was dominated by X top competitors—Marketo, Eloqua, and Silverpop.
• However, the next tier of vendors such as Infusionsoft, Act-On Software, and Hubspot is far outpacing the market in terms of growth, indicating that the landscape will change dramatically if the top market competitors do not strive to expand their respective slices of the pie. That said, Frost & Sullivan expects growing mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity as vendors strive to provide complete solutions for all end-user marketing needs.
• Regionally, NALA—home to nearly every market vendor—dominates with over 80% of market share. Vendors are just expanding overseas into EMEA and APAC.
• The low barrier to entry for new vendors encourages market growth. Many emerging vendors are taking advantage of the enormous demand in small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) by implementing low-end basic solutions that can be immediately adopted and used, and by experimenting with their pricing models.
• Demand analysis of the end-user experience with MAS indicates that the functionality of marketing automation is ahead of the market. While the urgent need for marketing automation is understood, a gap exists between marketer skills and toolset complexity.
• Lead nurturing and lead scoring are examples of X crucial yet highly underused features of marketing automation; users are not ready for analytics-driven marketing just yet. This skills gap has given birth to a complementary market that is adept at providing technical and consulting services to help businesses succeed using MAS.
• Small businesses have just started entering the data-driven marketing model, but it is the largest potential segment in the long run.
• After high-tech and business services, financial services and healthcare look promising. Retail and travel industries are ready to use MAS; education and non-profit will follow suit.
1. To bridge the chasm between awareness and adoption and to accelerate widespread deployment, the MAS market must actively evangelize the value proposition.
2. Product line strategies geared towards vertical markets such as healthcare, financial services, and retail are the next big requirements for deeper market penetration.
3. The combined value proposition of MAS with other complementary technologies such as DAM, CRM, and MRM pushes the market towards comprehensive offerings and eventual consolidation.
4. Growing online populations in emerging markets are expected to fuel the next phase of growth; vendors with advanced analytics will stand the best chance of replicating success in these markets.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
What factors drive growth for the MAS market? What is the forecasted growth rate?
How are the key vendors shaping the market?
What are the disruptive market trends? Where are the opportunities?
What are end users thinking, and what do they expect from an MAS platform?
Which geographies and verticals are ready for MAS solutions?
What are the key technology trends that will change the market landscape?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Marketing Automation Software Market
• External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
• Forecast and Trends
• Pricing Trends and Distribution Channel Discussion
4. End-user Segment Breakdown
5. Market Share, Competitive Analysis, and Industry Convergence Implications
6. Demand Analysis–End-user Observations
7. Technology Trends and Complementary Ecosystem
8. Market Trends
9. Mega Trend
10. Hot Company Watchlist
11. The Last Word
List of Exhibits
Marketing Automation Workflow
Total MAS Market: Key Market Drivers, Global, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Key Market Restraints, Global, 2013–2020
Global Market Lifecycle Analysis, Global, 2013
Total MAS Market: Global Revenue Forecast, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Regional Revenue Forecast, 2013–2020
Global Heat Map of Top 20 MAS Vendors, 2013
Total MAS Market: Percentage of MAS Vendors under Each Pricing Tier: Global, 2013
Total MAS Market: Percent Revenue of SMBs versus Enterprises, Global, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Revenue Forecast by Segment, SMB, Global, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Revenue Forecast by Segment, Enterprise, Global, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Revenue Forecast by Region, SMB, NALA, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Revenue Forecast by Region, Enterprise, NALA, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Revenue Forecast by Region, SMB, EMEA, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Revenue Forecast by Region, Enterprise, EMEA, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Revenue Forecast by Region, SMB, APAC, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Revenue Forecast by Region, Enterprise, APAC, 2013–2020
Total MAS Market: Percent Revenue by Application Vertical, Global, 2013
Total MAS Market: Competitive Analysis Market Share, Global, 2013
Total MAS Market: Competitive Landscape, Global, 2013
To order this report: Global Marketing Automation Software Market
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001