DUBLIN, Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m74s9m/global_markets) has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Arthroscopy, Bronchoscopy, ENT Endoscopy, Neuroendoscopy, and Spinal Endoscopy in 2015" report to their offering.
Robust growth is expected for sales of minimally invasive surgical products through 2020.
The market, which was valued at $8.4 billion in 2014 and includes arthroscopes, bronchoscopes, endoscopes, instrumentation, access devices, and related products is benefiting from the adoption of new devices and techniques that expand the range of surgical caseloads; patient and clinical preference for less-invasive surgical methods; and rising access to advanced technologies in emerging markets.
This analysis-which provides detailed forecasts for product segments, clinical caseloads, and global regions-explores the key forces shaping the market, examines competitive market shares, and provides detailed quantitative segmentation for endoscopic procedures and devices.
Critical Issues Covered in this Report:
- The competitive landscape for these devices in the U.S. and international markets;
- Quantitative factors including revenues, procedures, and product sales; and
- Surgical volumes, caseloads, and other key infrastructure and market metrics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 The United States
1.3 Asia-Pacific And The Rest Of The World
1.4 Competitive Analysis
2. Products Used In Arthroscopy, Bronchoscopy, Ent Endoscopy, Neuroendoscopy, And Spinal Endoscopy
2.1.3 Ent Endoscopes
2.1.5 Spinal Endoscopes
2.1.6 Other Products
2.2 Products & Suppliers
3. Arthroscopy, Bronchoscopy, Ent Endoscopy, Neuroendoscopy, And Spinal Endoscopy: Global Market Analysis
3.1 The United States
3.3 Asia-Pacific And The Rest Of The World
4. Companies Covered
- Asap Endoscopic Products
- B. Braun
- Boston Scientific
- Canada Endoscope Corporation
- Cogentix Medical
- Integrated Endoscopy
- Johnson & Johnson
- Karl Storz
- Richard Wolf
- Rz Medizintechnik
- Schoelly Fiberoptic
- Smith & Nephew
- Spine View
- Trice Medical
- Visionscope Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m74s9m/global_markets
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets