DUBLIN, Feb. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Emerging Medical Device Technologies" report to their offering.
Traditional medical devices include devices (e.g., metallic stents, heart valves, open procedures, general instruments, non-drug coated implantables, large endoscopes, needle based drug delivery, lab based diagnostics etc.) that have been in use over the last two to three decades for the treatment and management of various diseases.
Emerging medical device technologies include devices and technologies (e.g. bioresorbable implants, coated implants and balloons, transcatheter heart valves (TAVR, TMVR), electrophysiology, S-ICDs, cardioMEMS, wireless monitoring, wearable devices, needle-free drug delivery, capsule endoscopes, POC tests, companion diagnostics, etc.), which are relatively new (in practice over the last two to 10 years), advanced and have better outcomes in the treatment and management of world's deadly and chronic diseases. This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to describe the thorough evaluation of the global market for emerging medical device technologies.
Scope of the Report:
- Detailed study around emerging medical device technologies within general surgery, cardiovascular, diabetes care, gastroenterology, medical imaging/visualization, in vitro diagnostics, neurology, ophthalmology, orthopedic, drug delivery/pain management, surgical/wound care and patient monitoring.
- Target disease demographics and cost burden.
- Regulatory structure.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size and segmentation.
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2021.
- Competition and market shares.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with descriptions, regulatory status and clinical trials.
- Observations and conclusions regarding the future of medical device technologies.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Key Topics Covered:
3: Emerging Device Technologies In Cardiovascular Market
4: Emerging Device Technologies In Orthopedic Market
5: Emerging Device Technologies In Neurology Market
6: Emerging Device Technologies In Diabetes Care Market
7: Emerging Diagnostic Technologies In In Vitro Diagnostics Market
8: Needle-Free Drug Delivery Technologies
9: Emerging Device Technologies In Gi Endoscopy Market
10: Other Emerging Medical Device Technologies
11: Regulatory Structure
12: Pricing And Reimbursement
13: Conclusions: Outlook For Emerging Medical Device Technologies
14: Company Profiles
15: Appendix A Industry And Professional Organizations
- 480 Biomedical
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alere Inc.
- Allergan Plc
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Harpoon Medical
- MSDX Inc.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7p97mj/global_markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-markets-for-emerging-medical-device-technologies---cardiovascular-orthopedic-neurology-diabetes--in-vitro-diagnostics-markets---research-and-markets-300408848.html
SOURCE Research and Markets