LONDON, Jan. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report provides a detailed analysis of the global flavor and fragrance market. It discusses natural and synthetic ingredients, raw material analysis, environmental regulations, and flavor and fragrance value chain and technology developments. Forecasted growth is presented from 2014 to 2019.
Use this report to:
- To analyze market trends and opportunities in the global flavor and fragrance market.
- To identify and analyze the global flavor and fragrance market on the basis of key product type such as essential oils and aroma chemicals.
- Understand the aspects of flavor and fragrance types, applications, demand trends and opportunities.
- To strategically profile and analyze major market players and their core competences in the flavor and fragrance market.
- The global flavour and fragrance market totaled $23.9 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $25.3 billion in 2014 and $35.5 billion in 2019, a compound annual
growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8%.
- The North American market was $7.1 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $7.5 billion in 2014 and $9.9 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 5.7%.
- The Western Europe market was $7.0 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $7.3 billion in 2014 and $9.7 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 5.8%.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/919323/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers