LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This report determines the worldwide market for MV systems and its growth potential through 2020. It also highlights the various technologies involved and improvements in them. There is a look at the structure of the industries involved in the research, development, design and manufacture of MV components and systems. Profiles of global manufacturers are provided along with a discussion of the global competition in this ever-expanding market. An analysis of patents issued to various companies for related technologies and processes is contained in this study. Forecasts take into account product and technology life cycles.
Use this report to:
- Receive information about the applications market for MV systems and the competition involved in this field.
- Analyze the global market for various components and different systems that constitute an MV system.
- Gain insight into characteristics of the market, leading suppliers, trends in customer preference and geographic market opportunities.
- Receive information about patents issued to various companies for related technologies and processes.
- BCC Research estimates the global market for machine vision (MV) system components totalled $14.4 billion in 2013 and $15.7 billion in 2014. The market should reach $17.1 billion in 2015 and about $26.9 billion in 2020, registering a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 9.4% over the next five years.
- Optics, lighting and frame grabber is the largest segment of the global market for the transformer, estimated to reach about $5.1 billion in 2015 and $8.1 billion by 2020,
increasing at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2015 through 2020.
- Cameras and smart cameras as a segment will grow from $4.5 billion in 2015 to nearly $7.2 billion by 2020 at a 9.6% CAGR from 2015 through 2020.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1351944/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers