LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report assesses the impact of recent technical, economic, legal/regulatory, business and other developments on the global market for telemedicine technologies and services. It provides an in-depth understanding of the economics of telemedicine in terms of business models, cost-benefit analysis and information for investment business cases. Market forecasts are presented for the period 2014 to 2019.
Use this report to:
- Receive information about new avenues in the telemedicine market, mainly in terms of cutting-edge technology development, value-added services and newer applications.
- Understand the economics of telemedicine in terms of business models, a cost-benefit analysis and information for an investment business case.
- Identify the key success factors in the telemedicine market and gauge the ways in which this market can significantly affect larger markets such as healthcare and health
- Identify opportunities for all the stakeholders in telemedicine.
- The global telehospital/clinic and telehome market reached $16.3 billion in 2013 and $19.2 billion in 2014, and should reach about $43.4 billion in 2019 with a five year compound annual growth (CAGR) of 17.7% through 2019.
- The telehospital/clinic market segment totaled nearly $11.1 billion in 2014 and should total about $19.5 billion in 2019 demonstrating a CAGR of 12.0%.
- The telehome market segment totaled nearly $8.2 billion in 2014 and should total $23.9 billion in 2019, demonstrating a CAGR of 24.0%.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/801566/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers