LONDON, Jan. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report covers many different types of transformers used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down by major types of electric transformers, by region and by power rating. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of transformer, power rating and regional market.
Use this report to:
- Receive information about recent developments and current trends in the global transformer market.
- Learn about different types of transformers used globally in various types of applications.
- Identify significant drivers of revenue growth in specific categories for transformers.
- Gain insight into the global production and consumption of electricity.
- BCC Research estimates the global market for transformers totalled $31.5 billion in 2013. The market should reach $33.9 billion in 2014 and $48.3 billion in 2019, registering a
compound annual growth (CAGR) of 7.3% over the next five years.
- Asia-Pacific is the largest segment of the global market for the transformer, estimated to reach $14.3 billion in 2014 and $21.1 billion by 2019, increasing at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2014 through 2019.
- The rest of world (ROW) as a segment will grow from $1.4 billion in 2014 to nearly $2.2 billion by 2019 at a 9.9% CAGR for the period 2014-2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403051/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers