NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- World population is expected to reach around 9.1 billion by 2050, growing by about 80 million per year. Also, global urban population is anticipated to cross 6 billion by 2050. Due to increasing population, urbanization and industrialization, it is projected that the global demand for water will increase by 55% by 2050. With depleting groundwater resources, the gap between water supply and demand is increasing, leading to water shortage. In order to minimise this gap, focus on water recycle and reuse as well as wastewater treatment is growing. Treatment of poor quality water will require effective and efficient water treatment system which will boost the demand for media based water filters over the next five years. Also, with rising water scarcity, sea water is a major source of water in a number of countries, wherein growth in desalination industry is resulting in increased demand for media based water filters.
According to "Global Media Based Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities 2020", global media based water filters market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% through 2020. Growth will largely be driven by increasing water & wastewater treatment as well as growth in desalination market. Due to increasing industrialization, the demand for water and generation of wastewater will increase in water intensive industries such as pharmaceutical, paper, and oil & gas. Increasing wastewater treatment in industrial sector will thereby increase the demand for media based water filters. Further, water purifier manufacturers are introducing combination water purifiers which utilize media based water filters in conjunction with water purifiers, surging demand for media based water filters. Region-wise, the market is being dominated by Asia-Pacific, which is expected to maintain its dominance in the market through 2020. "Global Media Based Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to global media based water filters market:
- Global Media Based Water Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type, By Region, By End User Segment,
- Regional Analysis – APAC, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global media based water filters market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with media based water filter manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01970634-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001