DUBLIN, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medical Device Outsourcing Market Analysis By Application, By Service (Regulatory Consulting, Product Design And Development, Product Testing, Product Implementation, Product Upgrade, Product Maintenance), And Segment Forecast 2014-2025" report to their offering.
The global medical device outsourcing market is expected to reach USD 88.2 billion by 2025
Rising price competition and rising need for reduction of production cost are the most impact rendering driver of the medical device outsourcing market.
Sharp cutbacks in the public spending in major EU regions and the U.S., is the major issue currently faced by medical devices manufacturers. Increasing profitability pressure and growing competition coupled with high degree of industry maturity is expected to impact growth.
The medical device outsourcing market is dynamic and highly competitive. Over the next seven years, the industry is expected to witness significant growth owing to steep decline in duration for product commercialization by companies in order to gain the advantage of being the first mover.
Product design and development services are anticipated to be one of the highly availed services by device manufacturers over the forecast period. By opting for this service, manufacturers are expected to benefit in speeding up the time to market and faster return on investment, thereby supporting growth for this segment.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In the services segment, contract manufacturing is anticipated to be the fastest growing and contributes over 19.0% of the revenue share by 2025 owing to complete assistance and assurance to the medical device manufacturers.
- Class II medical devices are expected to grow at the fastest rate and hold the largest share of the medical devices outsourcing market by 2025.
- In the therapeutic segment, cardiology, IVD, and drug delivery are the top performing segments. Rising incidences of cardiac failures, infectious diseases and high research activity in the field of drug delivery are certain vital impact rendering factors.
- Regionally, Asia Pacific is predicted to contribute higher revenue share over the forecast period. Improving healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income, and growing incidence of conditions such as diabetes within the region are expected to support growth.
- Medical device outsourcing market players include; Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd., Mitutoyo Corp., Hamilton Company, Cirtec Medical Systems LLC, Kinetic Climax Inc., Creganna Tactx Medical Inc. and Omnica Corp. among others.
- In January 2014, Creganna acquired Tactx Medical Inc. in order to expand their business of providing technologies and services for minimally invasive delivery and access devices
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Medical device outsourcing Market- Industry Snapshot and Key Buying Criteria, 2016
3. Medical Device Outsourcing Industry Outlook
3.1. Medical Device Outsourcing Market: Segmentation
3.2. Medical Device Outsourcing Market: Size and Growth Prospects
3.3. Medical Device Outsourcing Market: Market Dynamics
3.3.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.3.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4. Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.5. Industry Analysis - Porter's
3.6. Medical Device Outsourcing Market: PESTEL Analysis, 2016
4. Medical Device Outsourcing Market Application Outlook
4.1. Medical Device Outsourcing Market Share, By Application, 2016 & 2025
4.2. Class I Medical Device Outsourcing
4.3. Class II Medical Device Outsourcing
4.4. Class III Medical Device Outsourcing
5. Medical Device Outsourcing Market Service Outlook
5.1. Medical Device Outsourcing Market Share, By Service, 2016 & 2025
5.2. Regulatory Consulting Services
5.3. Product Design and Development Services
5.4. Product Testing & Sterilization Services
5.5. Product Implementation Services
5.6. Product Upgrade Services
5.7. Product Maintenance Services
5.8. Contract Manufacturing Services
6. Medical Device Outsourcing Therapeutics Outlook
6.2. Cardiology medical device outsourcing market
6.3. Diagnostic imaging medical device outsourcing market
6.4. Orthopedic medical device outsourcing market
6.5. IVD medical device outsourcing market
6.6. Ophthalmic medical device outsourcing market
6.7. General and plastic surgery medical device outsourcing market
6.8. Drug delivery medical device outsourcing market
6.9. Dental medical device outsourcing market
6.10. Endoscopy medical device outsourcing market
6.11. Diabetes care medical device outsourcing market
6.12. Other therapeutic medical device outsourcing market
7. Medical Device Outsourcing Market Regional Outlook
8. Competitive Landscape
- Shivna Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Mitutoyo Corporation
- Daiichi Jitsugyo Co., Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Integer Holdings Corporation
- Active Implants Corporation LLC
- Cirtec Medical
- MDMI Technologies, Inc.
- Micro Systems Engineering GmbH
- Creganna-Tactx Medical
- Avail Medical Products Inc.
- Sterigenics International Inc.
- Hamilton Medical
- Inteprod LLC
- Kinetics Climax Inc.
- CFI Medical
- Omnica Corporation
- Infinity Plastics Group
- Teleflex Medical OEM
- ProMed Molded Products, Inc.
- Accell Clinical Research LLC
- Medpace Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Covance Inc.
- PAREXEL International Corporation
- WuXi AppTec
- Icon Plc
- CERES GmbH Evaluation and Research
- Decision Driver Analytics
- PRC Clinical
- Chiltern International Ltd.
- Precision Bioservices
- Technomics Research
- Celestica HealthTech
- CoorsTek Medical LLC
- Memry Corporation
- Plexus Corporation
- Cadence Inc.
- Millstone Medical Outsourcing
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Code Refinery LLC
- Phase 2 Medical Device Manufacturing
- Dravon Medical Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5n8p78/medical_device
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-medical-device-outsourcing-market-analysis-2014-2017-and-2025---research-and-markets-300446964.html
SOURCE Research and Markets