NEW YORK, March 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05356569
Our market research analysts have predicted that the medical marijuana market will grow at a CAGR of more than 21% by 2022.
Segmentation by application and analysis of the medical marijuana market
The chronic pain segment accounted for the majority shares of the medical cannabis market during 2017. With the rising application of medical marijuana for the treatment of patients with chronic pain, this segment will continue to account for the maximum growth of this market in the coming years as well.
Segmentation by geography and analysis of the medical marijuana market
In terms of geographic regions, the Americas contributed to the maximum growth of the medical cannabis market. Owing to the growing consumption of medical marijuana, the region will offer the maximum growth opportunities to the companies in this medical marijuana market during the next four years.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
• What are the key factors driving the global medical marijuana market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global medical marijuana market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in the global medical marijuana market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global medical marijuana market?
• What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global medical marijuana market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05356569
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001