DUBLIN, Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medical Waste Management - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Waste Management in US$ Million. The US market is further analyzed by the following Product/Service Segments: Management & Disposal Services, Collection Equipment, Liquid Medical Waste Management, and Treatment & Processing Supplies.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 34 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Sterile Technology Industries, Inc.
- Bondtech Corporation
- Gamma Waste Systems
- Hawaii Bio-Waste Systems, Inc.
- MedClean Technologies, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
- Management & Disposal Services
- Collection Equipment
- Liquid Medical Waste Management
- Treatment & Processing Supplies
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
3. ISSUES & GROWTH INHIBITORS
4. REGULATORY OVERVIEW
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES OVERVIEW
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
8. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. LATIN AMERICA
7. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 34 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 35)
- The United States (25)
- Canada (3)
- Japan (1)
- Europe (3)
- The United Kingdom (1)
- Rest of Europe (2)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (1)
- Middle East (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2x22j/medical_waste
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets