DUBLIN, Mar 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Metamaterials Market - Analysis & Forecasts - 2016 to 2022" report to their offering.
In spite of the high rate of initial investment and risks perceived by the investors, the industry is expected to grow over $1.43 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 21.6% between 2016 and 2022, with North America region leading the market. Additionally, APAC has the highest potential to grow in the forecast period due to the presence of emerging economies such as China.
Antennas are currently dominating the market and are used in varied applications. Electromagnetic based metamaterials currently has the largest share in the metamaterials market, followed by terahertz and photonic segments.
This growth in the market is attributed to their increasing usage of metamaterials in research and development, superior properties of metamaterials over conventional materials, and high demand from various end-use industries such as telecommunication, aerospace & defense, and medical instrumentation.
The report has put special emphasis on the market share and size of electromagnetic, antennas, and telecommunication, owing to their high share in the current and upcoming market of metamaterials. The industry analysis have also been undertaken in order to examine the impact of various factors and understand the overall attractiveness of the industry.
The report addresses the following key questions about the global automotive brakes market:
- What the global metamaterials market size is in terms of revenue from 2015-2022?
- What is the dominant type and product type by revenue in the metamaterials market?
- What is the revenue generated by the different brake type and products in the metamaterials market?
- What is the revenue generated application market?
- What are the different factors driving the market forward in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global metamaterials market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead to the global metamaterials market by the end of the forecast period?
- About the Company
- Alps Electric Co Ltd
- Applied Em Inc
- Echodyne Inc
- Fractal Antenna Systems Inc
- Harris Corporation
- Inframat Corporation
- JEM Engineering LLC
- KuangChi Science Limited
- Kymeta Corporation
- Metamagnetics Inc
- Metamaterial Technologies Inc
- Nanohmics Inc
- Newport Corporation
- Plasmonics Inc
- TeraView Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1 Scope and Research Methodology
2 Market Dynamics
3 Competitive Insights
4 Industry Analysis
5 Global Metamaterials Market, by Metamaterial Type
6 Global Metamaterials Market, by Product Type
7 Global Metamaterials Market, by Application
8 Global Automotive Brakes Market, by Geography
9 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7bwlg/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-metamaterials-market-to-reach-143-billion-by-2022---by-metamaterial-type-product-type-application--geography---research-and-markets-300424021.html
SOURCE Research and Markets