LONDON, Dec. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Market outlook of the global micro-hybrid vehicle market
The global 48V micro hybrid market is relatively new and still in its nascent stage. It is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years because of the benefits associated with the Class2 category of micro-hybrid vehicles. Technavio's market research analysts project the global micro-hybrid vehicle market to grow at a CAGR of over 29% in the next four years.
The conventional versions of micro hybrid vehicles had a 12V battery that had performance issues. Micro hybrid vehicles need more powerful and long-lasting batteries than what conventional 12V lead-acid batteries can deliver. It has led to the development of the 48V battery that is being installed in the Class 2 micro-hybrids. The 48V battery system also provides support to the vehicle's active chassis systems, and air conditioning compressors.
Global micro hybrid vehicle market by vehicle segmentation
• Light vehicles
• Heavy Vehicles
In 2014, the light micro hybrid vehicle segment dominated the global automotive micro-hybrid market, and it is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period. The growth in the light micro-hybrid vehicle segment is driven by the demand of micro-hybrid vehicle from the APAC region.
Global micro-hybrid market by geography
The EMEA region is expected to account for the largest share of this market by 2019. The regulatory bodies of EU have set emission targets for all car manufacturers till 2020, based on the average mass of new cars registered in the region. The EMEA region receives a major share of its business from European countries such as Germany, Sweden, Italy, and France.
Leading vendors analyzed in this report
Other prominent vendors in this market include Fiat, Hyundai, Iran Khodro, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Mahindra & Mahindra, Mazda, Nissan, and Porsche.
Key questions answered in the report
• What are the key factors driving the global micro hybrid vehicle market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global micro hybrid vehicle market?
• What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global micro hybrid vehicle market?
• Trending factors influencing the market shares for the global micro hybrid vehicle market?
• Market shares for APAC, Americas, and EMEA?
• Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global micro hybrid vehicle market?
• Growth forecast of the global micro hybrid vehicle market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
• Global Four Wheel Drive Vehicle Market 2015-2019
• Global Commercial Vehicle Shifter Shaft Market 2015-2019
• Low Emission Vehicle Market in the US 2015-2019
• Global Armoured Vehicles Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2015-2019
• Global Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market 2015-2019
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3471820/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48