DUBLIN, Dec. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "2020 Clinical Trial Analytics of the Microbiome Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This microbiome clinical trials section analyzes ongoing trial activity over several years (2015-2020). Investigation of clinical trials is a crucial framework to recognize the influence and impact of the microbiome on human health and diseases.
This module delves into number of ongoing clinical trials; Distribution by countries, by phase, sponsor type; Top 10 sponsors; Top 10 companies; Top 10 therapy areas; Top 10 indications, by endpoint classification, molecule type, and interventions.
This module is designed to accompany the "2020 Analytics of the Microbiome Landscape," which gives insights into the transformational microbiome landscape. It is a rigorous assessment of the industry trends supported by detailed segmentation across publications, grants, clinical trials, and startup funding activity. The dataset behind the report is based on real world evidence that will drive actionable business insights.
Follow trends over the years captured across publications, grants, clinical trials, and startup funding activity to power data driven marketing campaigns to fund raising to investor pitches, and business/corporate development activities. Tap into premium data sources that leverage NLP and relational search paradigm to uncover relevant data points, all in one package.
Over 40K scientific publications, >3K grants, and 100s of trials and funding activities have been analyzed to provide firms with actionable business insights.
The report is unique in focusing on the real-world evidence of activity and uptake within these four pillars:
- Publication of scientific papers focused on microbiome research has been surging. A Chinese funding agency is the leading body that has been supporting a lot of published research, this is especially notable given the current contentious climate with China.
- Microbiome research grants continue to increase. Infectious disease and cancer researchers are the top award recipients. The US and EU have the most funding.
- COVID-19 has not dented the number of ongoing clinical trials focused on the microbiome. It has an unprecedented influence in the field of Oncology trials. Infectious disease is the main one in the microbiome pipeline is focused on a wide variety of indications.
- Exponential growth in investment has been seen in microbiome focused companies. 2020 has been a landmark time for the field of microbiome with investors betting big in companies in agriculture, food, and infectious disease.
Key Topics Covered:
Microbiome Based Clinical Trial Analytics (2015-2020)
- Ongoing trials trend
- Distribution by region and countries
- Distribution by phase and sponsor type
- Top 10 sponsors and top 10 companies with most ongoing microbiome trials
- Distributions by top 10 therapy areas and indications
- Distributions by endpoint classification, molecule type, and interventions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6nw0on
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets