LONDON, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsensors are devices that detect events, or changes in quantities, and deliver a corresponding output, typically in the form of an optical or electrical signal. The microsensor market is broadly categorized into three segments, namely MEMS, biochips and nanosensors. MEMS is a sensing device that integrates mechanical elements, sensors, actuators and electronics in a common silicon substrate. Biochips are silicon chip–based detection devices that integrate a living organism and a transducer to provide a signal for detecting the presence of a particular substance. Nanosensors are based on nanotechnology and incorporate nano-engineered structures such as nanotubes. Strong growth in diverse sectors such as automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare and military is propelling the demand for such different types of microsensors, across the globe. Some of the leading players in the global microsensor market include Robert Bosch GmbH, STMicroelectronics N.V., Analog Devices Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated and OMRON CORP. among others.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Microsensor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the global market for microsensors is forecast to exhibit a healthy CAGR of around 10% during 2014-19. Americas continues to dominate the global microsensor market on account of growth in the automotive, consumer electronics and healthcare sectors in the region. Asia-Pacific, particularly countries such as Japan and China, is also emerging as a major market for microsensors, standing second only to the Americas in terms of revenue share in the global microsensor market. Among all the three market segments, the MEMS segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2013. Market for MEMS pressure, accelerometer and gyroscopic sensors is witnessing healthy growth, primarily due to growing adoption of these sensors in consumer electronics and automotive applications, globally. "Global Microsensor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" discusses the following aspects of microsensor market expansion globally:
• Global Microsensor Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Market Share - By Region, Type & Company
• Segmental Analysis & Price Point Analysis
• Changing Market Trends &Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the global market for microsensors
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with microsensor manufacturers worldwide. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2448938/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48