LONDON, Nov. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing energy demand-supply gap, rising adoption of low emission power generation sources and need to generate power cost efficiently are some of the factors that are accelerating the market for microturbines globally. Further, ability to run on multiple fuels is another key factor which is spurring the demand for microturbines Low power rating microturbines have dominated global microturbine market, with their demand increasing on account of increasing usage in hybrid electric vehicles. Further, R&D initiatives towards enhancing the efficiency of microturbine is expected to provide necessary boost to its demand. Companies such as Brayton Energy and Capstone are the key players which are working towards developing efficient microturbines.
According to "Global Microturbine Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the global microturbine market is projected to reach USD 396 million by 2019. North America and Europe are the leading microturbine markets, accounting for majority of the share in global market. The demand for Combined Cooling & Heating Power (CCHP) and Combined Heating & Power (CHP) generation technologies is expected to increase significantly due to rising concerns for global warming and depleting natural resources such as coal and oil. The rising tariff rate of electricity and increasing energy deficit is also forecast to propel the demand for environment-friendly technologies including microturbine technology. The adoption of microturbine technology is further supported by continuing technological developments to enhance the performance characteristics of the technology with grid integrated microturbine systems, solar-hybrid microturbine system and integrated fuel cell & microturbine system. Presently, Capstone is the leading player in the global microturbine market and the company is expected to continue its dominance through 2019. "Global Microturbine Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" discusses the following aspects of the global microturbine market:
• Global Microturbine Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Power Output
• Price Point Analysis and Drivers & Challenges
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of microturbine market globally
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, microturbine manufacturers and distributors to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with major microturbine manufacturer and distributors. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual report, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2201186/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-microturbine-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2019-300002106.html