DUBLIN, April 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Minimally Invasive Surgery Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global minimally invasive surgery market was worth US$ 36.5 Billion in 2018
A minimally invasive surgery utilizes surgical techniques that limit the size and number of cuts or incisions during an operation with the help of small tools, cameras and lights. This procedure is much safer in nature as compared to traditional open surgery as it results in fewer complications, quicker recovery, minimal blood loss, good results and shorter hospital stays.
Due to these factors, these surgeries are gaining popularity amongst surgeons as well as patients all over the world. They are mostly being used for cardiothoracic, orthopedic, vascular and neurological surgical procedures.
Looking forward, the market to reach US$ 58.2 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of around 8% during 2019-2024.
- Rising geriatric population across the globe coupled with the increasing prevalence of arthritis, cancer and cardiovascular diseases is impelling the demand for these surgeries as they are associated with fewer risks and minimal procedural trauma.
- These procedures are now being performed with the help of robotic technology which allows precise control over the surgery. This has resulted in higher success rates of these procedures which, in turn, is bolstering the market growth.
- Technologically advanced products, such as narrow-band imaging endoscopes, and HD cameras have been introduced by manufacturers which are creating a positive outlook for the industry worldwide.
- As these surgeries aid in reducing post-operative pain and offer fast recovery, numerous surgeons are now performing them in their own clinics. Therefore, the rising number of physician-owned ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) is providing impetus to the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global minimally invasive surgery market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global minimally invasive surgery industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global minimally invasive surgery industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global minimally invasive surgery industry?
- What is the structure of the global minimally invasive surgery industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global minimally invasive surgery industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global minimally invasive surgery industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Minimally Invasive Surgery Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Application
5.5 Market Breakup by End-User
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Surgical Devices
6.2 Laparoscopy Devices
6.3 Monitoring and Visualization Devices
7 Market Breakup by Application
7.1 Bariatric Surgery
7.2 Breast Surgery
7.3 Cardiac Surgery
7.4 Cosmetic Surgery
7.5 Gastrointestinal Surgery
7.6 Gynaecological Surgery
7.7 Orthopedics and Spine Surgery
7.8 Thoracic Surgery
8 Market Breakup by End-User
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.1 Zimmer Biomet Inc.
14.3.2 Medtronic Inc.
14.3.3 GE Healthcare
14.3.5 Eximis Surgical
14.3.6 Stryker Corporation
14.3.8 B. Braun
14.3.9 Bauer Medical
14.3.11 Cook Medical
14.3.12 OmniGuide, Inc.
14.3.13 Orthofix Holdings,Inc
14.3.15 Philips Healthcare
14.3.16 RF System
14.3.17 Smith & Nephew
14.3.19 Virtual Ports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fc19n0
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets