NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile/portable printers came into existence in 1985. By 1990s, these printers were widely available and thereafter have been extensively used in retail, transportation, hospitality and logistics sectors. Initial adoption for these types of printers was predominantly witnessed in North America and Europe. Advancements in printer technologies such as thermal mobile printers that use thermal paper instead of ribbons or cartridges are propelling sales of mobile/portable printers, globally. Decline in prices of thermal printers, declining sales of ink jet and impact printers, increasing mobile workforce and growing need for on-the-go printing solutions is forecast to drive demand for thermal printers in the coming years. Further, integration of wireless technologies in mobile printers is expected to further boost adoption of mobile/portable printers for instant and high quality printing.
According to TechSci Research report "Global Mobile/ Portable Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", global market for mobile/portable printers is projected to surpass USD13 billion by 2020. Increasing demand for smartphones, tablet PCs and other mobile devices along with growing trend towards cloud printing, mobile workforce and field sales is expected to drive mobile/portable printers market through 2020. In 2014, Asia-Pacific emerged as the largest market for mobile/portable printers due to high demand from various end user sectors. During 2015-20, retail sector would continue to be the largest end-user of mobile / portable printers, followed by transportation and hospitality sectors. Seiko Epson, Toshiba TEC and Zebra Technologies are few of the major players currently operating in the global mobile / portable printers market. "Global Mobile/Portable Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of the global mobile/portable printers market:
- Global Mobile/Portable Printers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology (Thermal, Inkjet & Impact), By Output (Bar Code Labels, Receipts & Paper Documents
- Regional Analysis – (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global mobile/portable printers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, mobile/portable printer manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with mobile/portable printer manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03101133-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001