DUBLIN, March 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Moisture Curing Adhesives Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global moisture curing adhesives market to grow at a CAGR of 7.41% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Moisture Curing Adhesives Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
One trend in the market is growing technological advances. Moisture curing hot-melt adhesives are mainly used in various applications, such as concrete bonding in buildings. The setting and the durability of the bond is not affected by the humidity, moisture, and other environmental conditions. This makes hot-melt adhesives appropriate for outdoor applications. Furthermore, hot-melt adhesive offer properties such as quickly set and initial strength.
According to the report, one driver in the market is rising infrastructural government projects. Moisture curing adhesives are widely used in bonding substrates such as marble and concrete. The global construction industry is growing at a faster pace, owing to the major contribution from emerging countries. In 2016, in terms of revenue, the global construction market was valued $8.82 trillion, and it was $7.91 trillion in 2012.
Further, the report states that one challenge in the market is application drawbacks. Moisture curing adhesives are used in substrates such as wood, metals, rubbers, cured epoxy, leather, tile and glass, plastics, concrete, and brick. But these moistures curing adhesives cannot be applied on polypropylene, polyethylene and a substrate with a combination of both.
- Arkema Group
- H.B. Fuller
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Global moisture curing adhesives market for construction
- Global moisture curing adhesives market for automotive
- Global moisture curing adhesives market for woodworking
- Global moisture curing adhesives market for textile
- Global moisture curing adhesives market for others
- Market opportunity by application
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing technological advances
- Growing demand for cyanoacrylates
- Growing use of adhesives in medical devices
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 15: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4nlwgp/global_moisture?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets