DUBLIN, Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9cz359/2016_global) has announced the addition of the "2016 Global Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: Instrument and Reagent Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies--France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US" report to their offering.
This comprehensive seven-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the global molecular blood banking market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the US, Europe and Japan; provides test volume and sales forecasts by market segment/test location; compares features of major automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Sales and Market Share Analysis Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests by country and individual product.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, M&A, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth,and key suppliers, by country.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT, by country and market segment:
- Blood Centers
- Plasma Fractionation Facilities
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Military Blood Banks
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging molecular blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT screening assays.
- Review of automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the blood banking market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products, by test.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing blood banking tests, by country.
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
- New product development opportunities for molecular blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT assays and instrumentation with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostic
- Proteome Sciences
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9cz359/2016_global
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets