LONDON, Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
About motor control center
A motor control center is the assembly of motor starters comprising of contactors and overload relays connected through multi-core cables or common power bus bar to control a group of motors. It can be segmented into either conventional motor control center or intelligent motor control center. Motor control centers, which are housing control and monitoring devices, protect motor failures from overload and voltage imbalances. This helps end-users to reduce the machine downtime, leading to high productivity. Motor control centers also help in reducing a plant's maintenance cost by predicting the status of motors rather than taking corrective action after the damage is done. It also gives the centralized access to an operator to control several motors from a single place.
Technavio's analysts forecast the global motor control center market to grow at a CAGR of 5.58% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global motor control center market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report covers revenue generated from conventional and intelligent type of motor control centers. The report also considers the revenue generated from industrial and commercial end-users.
Technavio's report, Global Motor Control Center Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Americas, APAC, and EMEA. It also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. In addition, it discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
- ABB- Eaton- Rockwell Automation- Schneider Electric
Other prominent vendors
- Allis Electric
- Fuji Electric
- Gemco Controls
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Technical Control System
- Expanding water and wastewater treatment industry - For a full, detailed list, view our report
- High maintenance cost
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Emerging oil and gas industry in Africa - For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers