The motorcycle connected helmet market is projected to witness moderate growth by 2023.
With increasing preference for touring and recreational activities, demand for premium motorcycles is also growing across the world, which in turn, is expected to fuel the connected motorcycle helmet market in the coming years. Some of the other key factors that would push the market includes launch of new helmet models with better features and connectivity, increasing rider inclination towards safety owing to rising number of motorcycle accidents, and surging demand for more technology driven products from riding enthusiasts.
Global Motorcycle Connected Helmet Market 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of motorcycle connected helmet market globally:
Segmental Analysis - By Helmet Type (Full Face, Half Face & Open Face), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific & Rest of World)
Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Some of the major players operating in the global motorcycle connected helmet market include:
H&H Sports Protection
AGV Sports Group, Inc.
Bell Powersports, Inc.
Ivolution Sports Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer 4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision 4.2. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Brand Image 4.3. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Ventilation & Lining 4.4. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Voice Quality 4.5. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Battery Backup 4.6. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Pricing 4.7. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Ease of Availability 4.8. Challenges/Unmet Needs
5. Global Motorcycle Connected Helmet Market Outlook 5.1. Market Size & Forecast 5.1.1. By Value & Volume 5.2. Market Share & Forecast 5.2.1. By Helmet Type (Closed Face, Half Face & Open-Face) 5.2.2. By Company 5.2.3. By Region 5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Helmet Type)
6. North America Motorcycle Connected Helmet Market Outlook
7. Europe Motorcycle Connected Helmet Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Motorcycle Connected Helmet Outlook
9. Rest of World Motorcycle Connected Helmet Outlook