DUBLIN, Apr. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Mozzarella 2017" report to their offering.
This is a report on the Mozzarella Cheese markets in West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions. Proteus Insight is a marketing research consultancy that focuses on the global dairy industry.
The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage in 130 markets across the regions.
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2011-2017F
- Manufacturer supply (2016 only)
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications 2016 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2016 only
Mozzarella Cheese is segmented into three categories:
- Mozzarella Fresh from Buffalo Milk (moisture content >30%)
- Mozzarella Fresh from Cow Milk (moisture content >30%)
- Mozzarella Pizza from Cow Milk (moisture content
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/96r68c/global_mozzarella
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-mozzarella-cheese-markets-2011-2017---research-and-markets-300437335.html
SOURCE Research and Markets