DUBLIN, April 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "The Multi-Cloud Imperative: Opportunities and Challenges" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Multi-Cloud Imperative: Opportunities and Challenges provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of multi-cloud technology and services market trends and strategies.
Increasingly, organizations are opting to deploy their applications on multiple cloud platforms. While this deployment model offers many benefits, it can also present some serious management challenges.
This report examines both the challenges and opportunities associated with multi-cloud implementations. This research lays out the competitive playing field, identifying the top providers and what they bring to the table. The report cites some early use cases. The publication summarizes key findings, offering recommendations for future success.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Taxonomy & Market Context: This section provides the evolution framework, definitions, competitive landscape, market drivers and inhibitors of the multi-cloud services market.
- Case Studies: This section highlights a number of multi-cloud enablement use cases.
- Key Findings & Recommendations: This section consists of a summary of key findings and opportunities for the multi-cloud enablement market.
- In a multi-cloud architecture, assets are distributed across multiple Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platforms. The aim is to optimize performance while limiting risk and downtime. Enterprises are also able to avoid the dreaded vendor lock-in that can result in both unfavorable contracting terms and underwhelming performance.
- Telcos have an important role to play, in the very near-term providing secure connectivity between the client environment and third-party clouds. Going forward, as 5G becomes more prevalent (facilitating the development of more edge compute solutions that support latency-sensitive use cases) telcos will be in a prime position to play a lead role in delivering these.
- Telcos need to clearly communicate how they are currently playing a key partner role by supplying the critical connectivity and in some cases automation and orchestration that makes multi-cloud environments function at a high level.
Key Topics Covered
Section 1: Taxonomy & Market Context
- The Private/Hybrid/Multi-Cloud Evolution
- Defining the Competitive Landscape: The Dominant Cloud Providers
- Drivers for Change
- Risks and Challenges
Section 2: Case Studies
- US Tennis Association (USTA)
- UK Treasury Department
- Midea Group
Section 3: Key Findings and Recommendations
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u553x4
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets