DUBLIN, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "N-butyl Chloride (CAS 109-69-3) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of n-butyl chloride. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on n-butyl chloride end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with n-butyl chloride market trends review, distinguish n-butyl chloride manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes n-butyl chloride prices data.
The last chapter analyses n-butyl chloride downstream markets.
The n-butyl chloride global market report 2016 key points:
- n-butyl chloride description, its application areas and related patterns
- n-butyl chloride market situation- n-butyl chloride manufacturers and distributors
- n-butyl chloride prices (by region and provided by market players)
- n-butyl chloride end-uses breakdown
- n-butyl chloride downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. N-BUTYL CHLORIDE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. N-BUTYL CHLORIDE APPLICATION
3. N-BUTYL CHLORIDE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. N-BUTYL CHLORIDE PATENTS
5. N-BUTYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General n-butyl chloride market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of n-butyl chloride
5.3. Suppliers of n-butyl chloride
5.4. N-butyl chloride market forecast
6. N-BUTYL CHLORIDE MARKET PRICES
7. N-BUTYL CHLORIDE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52r5jn/nbutyl_chloride
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-n-butyl-chloride-cas-109-69-3-market-report-2016---research-and-markets-300300823.html
SOURCE Research and Markets