DUBLIN, May 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Nanotechnology Market (by Component and Applications), Funding & Investment, Patent Analysis and 27 Companies Profile & Recent Developments - Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global nanotechnology market is expected to exceed US$ 125 Billion mark by 2024.
Nanotechnology continues to have a broad and fundamental impact on nearly all sectors of the global economy, namely electronics, energy, biomedical, cosmetics, defense, automotive and agriculture among others.
The factors such as advancement in technology, increasing government support and private sector funding for R&D, growing demand for miniaturization of devices, and strategic alliances between countries are expected to drive the global nanotechnology market growth. However, the issues such as environmental, health, and safety risks, and concerns relating to nanotechnology commercialization are expected to hamper market growth.
Global Nanotechnology Market & Forecast to 2024 - By Component
- By component, the nanomaterials captured highest share of the global nanotechnology market.
- Nanoparticles holds over 85% share of the global nanomaterials market.
- The nanotools accounted for second highest share of the nanotechnology market.
- Nanolithography tools dominates the global nanotools component market.
- Nanodevices segment captured least share of the global nanotechnology market.
Global Nanotechnology Market & Forecast to 2024 - By Applications
- The top three applications of nanotechnology are electronics, energy and biomedical. Together, they account for over 70% share of the global nanotechnology market.
- The largest application for nanotechnology is electronics.
- The energy application captured second highest share of the nanotechnology market, being followed by biomedical application.
- The cosmetic industry is one of the most enthusiastic early adopters of nanotechnology.
- The global defense application market for nanotechnologies was valued at nearly US$ 3 Billion in 2017.
- Automotive application captured nearly 5% share of the global nanotechnology market.
Global Nanotechnology Market - Drivers
- Technological Advancements in Nanotechnology
- Increased Government Support and R&D Spending
Global Nanotechnology Market - Challenges
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Risks
- Nanotechnology Commercialization Challenges
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Nanotechnolog Market & Forecast to 2024
3. Global Nanotechnology Market Share & Forecast to 2024
3.1 By Components - Global Nanotechnology Market Share & Forecast
3.2 By Applications - Global Nanotechnology Market Share & Forecast
4. Global Nanotechnology Market & Forecast to 2024 - By Component
4.1 Nanomaterials Market & Forecast
4.1.1 Nanoparticles Market & Forecast
4.1.2 Nanotubes Market & Forecast
4.1.3 Nanostructured Materials Market & Forecast
4.1.4 Nanocomposites Market & Forecast
4.1.5 Others Market & Forecast
4.2 Nanotools Market & Forecast
4.2.1 Nanolithography Tools Market & Forecast
4.2.2 Scanning Probe Microscopes Market & Forecast
4.3 Nanodevices Market & Forecast
4.3.1 Nanosensors Market & Forecast
4.3.2 Nanoelectronics Market & Forecast
5. Global Nanotechnology Market & Forecast to 2024 - By Applications
5.1 Electronics Market & Forecast
5.2 Energy Market & Forecast
5.3 Cosmetics Market & Forecast
5.4 Biomedical Market & Forecast
5.5 Defense Market & Forecast
5.6 Food/Drink and Agriculture Market & Forecast
5.7 Automotive Market & Forecast
5.8 Others Market & Forecast
6. Global Nanotechnology Market - Funding & Investment Analysis
6.1 United States Funding & Investment
6.2 Brazil Funding & Investment
6.3 Germany Funding & Investment
6.4 France Funding & Investment
6.5 United Kingdom Funding & Investment
6.6 Russia Funding & Investment
6.7 Ireland Funding & Investment
6.8 Japan Funding & Investment
6.9 China Funding & Investment
6.10 South Korea Funding & Investment
6.11 India Funding & Investment
6.12 Taiwan Funding & Investment
6.13 Malaysia Funding & Investment
7. Global Nanotechnology - Patent Analysis
7.1 Nanotechnology Patents in EPO by Countries
7.2 Nanotechnology Published Patent Applications in EPO
7.3 Nanotechnology Patents in USPTO by Countries
7.1 Nanotechnology Published Patent Applications in USPTO
8. Global Nanotechnology - Company Profiles
- Acusphere Inc.
- Advanced Diamond Technologies Inc.
- Advanced Nano Products Co. Limited
- Advanced Nanotechnologies S.L.
- Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Bruker Nano GmbH
- Catalytic Materials LLC
- Chasm Technologies Inc.
- Chemat Technology Inc.
- Hanwha Chemical Corp.
- Hybrid Plastics Inc.
- Hyperion Catalysis International Inc.
- Integran Technologies Inc.
- NanoMaterials Ltd.
- Nanocyl S.A
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation
- Nanosys Inc.
- PEN Inc.
- QuantumSphere Inc.
- Rogue Valley Microdevices Inc.
- Shenzhen Nanotech Port Co. Ltd.
- Starpharma Holdings
- Unidym Inc. (subsidiary of WisePower Co.)
- Zyvex Corporation
- eSpin Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc7qgf/global?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets