DUBLIN, March 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k27b4q/global_nash) has announced the addition of the "Global NASH (Non-Alcoholics Steatohepatitis) Market (2015-2030)" report to their offering.
The global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis drug specific market is estimated to start growing by 2020 at a CAGR of 25.56% during 2020-2030, due to the projected product launches in 2020.
Surge in cycles of clinical trials and their success rate has improved the probability of industries receiving commercial approval for NASH therapeutics by the end of 2020. Additionally, the absence of efficient diagnostic technologies acts as a major hurdle for the research of NASH therapeutics.
Nevertheless, the emergence of novel biomarker technologies and improvements in liver biopsy technologies are expected to bring about an evolution in the diagnosis of NASH and other fatty liver diseases.
But, the low diagnosis rates, low prescription rates and low treatment seeking rates continue to pose significant challenges for these emerging players. The United States, which has the highest number of research initiatives concerning NASH, holds nearly half of the global market share. The chief reason behind this growth is the high prevalence of diabetes and obesity and the growing number of people suffering with these conditions. The US has the highest number cases of NASH and other non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of NASH disease and dementia market propelling globally.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, drug and diagnostics manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail limited customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Global NASH Market: An Analysis
4. Country Analysis
5. The US NASH Market by Therapeutics
6. Regional Analysis
7. Country Overview
8. Clinical Pipeline Analysis of NASH Drugs
9. Market Dynamics
10. Competitive Landscape
- Galectin Therapeutics
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals
- Gilead Sciences
- Novo Nordisk
- Tobira Therapeutics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k27b4q/global_nash
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets