NEW YORK, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural food flavors and colors exhibit functional properties that are beneficial for the health of consumers. Demand for natural food flavors and colors across the globe is growing on account of increasing consumer preference for organic and natural food products coupled with rising awareness about harmful effects of synthetic flavors and colors. Major end-use application areas of natural food flavors and colors include beverages, bakery & confectionary, dairy & frozen products, and meat products. Moreover, the packaged food industry is among the fast emerging end-users witnessing growing use of natural food flavors and colors globally.
According to "Global Natural Food Flavors and Colors Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the global natural food flavors and colors market is estimated to cross $6 billion sales in 2015. In 2014, North America was the largest consumer of natural food flavors and colors, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Few of the major global players operating in natural food colors and flavors market include Givaudan SA, Firmenich SA, International Flavors & Fragrances, Symrise AG, Takasago International, Archer Daniels Midland Co., Mane SA, Sensient Technologies, Chr. Hansen Holding, and Royal DSM N.V. These companies are increasingly focusing on product development activities and setting up new manufacturing facilities in developed as well as emerging economies. "Global Natural Food Flavors and Colors Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of the natural food flavors and colors market, globally:
- Global Natural Food Colors and Flavors Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Food Flavors - Essential Oils, Aroma Chemicals & Others, and Food Colors - Carotenoids, Anthocyanin & Others), By Application (Beverages, Bakery & Confectionery, etc.), By Company & By Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global natural food colors and flavors market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, and food flavor and color companies align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with natural food color and flavor companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03468696-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001