DUBLIN, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "NDT & Inspection Market Research Report by Vertical (Aerospace, Automotive, and Manufacturing), by Type (Equipment and Services), by Testing Technology, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global NDT & Inspection Market size was estimated at USD 8,793.10 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 9,466.51 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.99% to reach USD 13,951.04 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the NDT & Inspection to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Vertical, the NDT & Inspection Market was examined across Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, Marine, Medical & Health, Oil & Gas, Plastics & Polymers, Power Generation, and Public Infrastructure.
- Based on Type, the NDT & Inspection Market was examined across Equipment and Services. The Services was further studied across Calibration services, Equipment Rental Services, Inspection Services, and Training Services.
- Based on Testing Technology, the NDT & Inspection Market was examined across Eddy Current Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Radiography Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, and Visual Inspection Testing.
- Based on Geography, the NDT & Inspection Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the NDT & Inspection Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global NDT & Inspection Market, including Applus Services, S.A, Ashtead Technology Ltd., Aurora Capital Group LLC, British Engineering Services Limited, Bureau Veritas SA, Duemme S.P.A, Eddyfi NDT Inc., Fischer Technology, Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, Geecy Apave Pvt. Ltd., General Electric Company, Intertek Group PLC, Magnaflux Corporation, Mistras Group, Inc., Nikon Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Sigma NDT Service, Sonatest Ltd, Td Williamson, Inc, TEAM Inc., and Yxlon International GmbH by InVision Technologies, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global NDT & Inspection Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global NDT & Inspection Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global NDT & Inspection Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global NDT & Inspection Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global NDT & Inspection Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global NDT & Inspection Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global NDT & Inspection Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rising automation in the industrial manufacturing and infrastructure sectors
184.108.40.206. Development of radiographic testing equipment
220.127.116.11. Increasing awareness amongst the manufacturers regarding the use of non-destructive testing
18.104.22.168. High cost associated with non-destructive testing equipment
22.214.171.124. Increasing deployment of the ultrasonic test method
126.96.36.199. Complexity in deploying the radiographic testing method
188.8.131.52. Dearth of skilled and qualified personnel for inspection services
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. NDT & Inspection Market, by Vertical
6.6. Medical & Health
6.7. Oil & Gas
6.8. Plastics & Polymers
6.9. Power Generation
6.10. Public Infrastructure
7. NDT & Inspection Market, by Type
7.3.1. Calibration services
7.3.2. Equipment Rental Services
7.3.3. Inspection Services
7.3.4. Training Services
8. NDT & Inspection Market, by Testing Technology
8.2. Eddy Current Testing
8.3. Liquid Penetrant Testing
8.4. Magnetic Particle Testing
8.5. Radiography Testing
8.6. Ultrasonic Testing
8.7. Visual Inspection Testing
9. Americas NDT & Inspection Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific NDT & Inspection Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa NDT & Inspection Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Applus Services, S.A
13.2. Ashtead Technology Ltd.
13.3. Aurora Capital Group LLC
13.4. British Engineering Services Limited
13.5. Bureau Veritas SA
13.6. Duemme S.P.A
13.7. Eddyfi NDT Inc.
13.8. Fischer Technology, Inc.
13.9. FUJIFILM Corporation
13.10. Geecy Apave Pvt. Ltd.
13.11. General Electric Company
13.12. Intertek Group PLC
13.13. Magnaflux Corporation
13.14. Mistras Group, Inc.
13.15. Nikon Corporation
13.16. Olympus Corporation
13.17. Sigma NDT Service
13.18. Sonatest Ltd
13.19. Td Williamson, Inc
13.20. TEAM Inc.
13.21. Yxlon International GmbH by InVision Technologies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a8ge8c
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets