21 Sep, 2021, 16:15 ET
DUBLIN, Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Network Traffic Analysis Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component (Software, Service), by Deployment (On-premise, Cloud), by Organization, by Vertical, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global network traffic analysis market size is anticipated to reach USD 5.69 billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2021 to 2028.
Network Traffic Analysis (NTA) comprises general network operations and management; recording, reviewing, and analyzing the network traffic for performance and security; and identifying the anomalies. The growing internet penetration rate, the shifting consumer preference toward online platforms, the continued adoption of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, and the subsequent upsurge in cybercrime have triggered the need to handle the network traffic and complexity efficiently, thereby driving the demand for advanced network management systems.
Cloud-based deployment is expected to gain traction over the forecast period as most organizations are aggressively adopting work-from-home and remote working practices in the wake of the outbreak of the COVID -19 pandemic. Cloud-based deployment provides adequate agility as organizational data can be stored over the cloud and accessed in real-time, irrespective of the location, for further comprehensive analysis. However, cloud-based deployments also increase the volumes of data being exchanged over the data networks, thereby driving the need for robust network traffic analysis solutions.
North America accounted for the largest revenue share of the global market in 2020. The U.S. and Canada, which are considered the most developed economies in the North America continent, are equally known for aggressive adoption of the latest and advanced technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and cloud computing. A strong and well-developed IT infrastructure deployed in the region bodes well for aggressive adoption of network traffic analysis solutions.
Network Traffic Analysis Market Report Highlights
- The software segment dominated the market in 2020 with a revenue share of more than 60% as enterprises continued to adopt various network traffic analysis software to handle the network traffic
- The cloud segment is expected to grow over the forecast period owing to the benefits, such as cost-saving, agility, and convenience in accessing the data, provided by cloud-based deployment and the continued adoption of Work From Home (WFH) policy by organizations
- The small and medium enterprise segment is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 owing to the growing awareness about network traffic analysis and its benefits among small and medium enterprises
- North America dominated the market in 2020 owing to the early and aggressive adoption of the latest and advanced technologies, such as IoT and cloud computing, which has been driving the demand for network traffic analysis solutions in the regional market
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Network Traffic Analysis Market Variables, Trends &Scope
3.1. Penetration and Growth Prospects Mapping
3.2. Global Network Traffic Analysis Market Dynamics
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Penetration And Growth Prospect Mapping
3.5. Network Traffic Analysis Market Key Company Ranking Analysis, 2020
3.6. Market Analysis Tools
3.7. Impact Of COVID-19 On Network Traffic Analysis Market
Chapter 4. Network Traffic Analysis Market: Component Outlook
Chapter 5. Network Traffic Analysis Market: Deployment Outlook
Chapter 6. Network Traffic Analysis Market: Organization Outlook
Chapter 7. Network Traffic Analysis Market: Vertical Outlook
Chapter 8. Network Traffic Analysis Market: Regional Outlook
8.1. Network Traffic Analysis Market, By Region, 2020 & 2028
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
- Awake Security Inc.
- Broadcom Corporation
- Cloudflare, Inc.
- Core Security Technologies
- NEC Corporation
- Netscout Systems, Inc.
- Netreo Incorporated
- Progress Software Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sr8ua6
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article