DUBLIN, Aug. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices (Neurology Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This market model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond.
The two types of devices are stent retrievers and aspiration catheters. These devices can be used individually or in combination. While the clinical outcomes and revascularization rates is similar for both the device, used separately or in conjugation, the aspiration retriever is quicker and easier to operate and is therefore becoming more popular.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices and evolving competitive landscape.
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights.
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
- Medtronic plc
- phenox GmbH
- MicroVention Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ip64il
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets