Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global non-durable goods merchant wholesalers market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Major companies in the non-durable goods wholesalers market include C&S Wholesale Grocers; Cardinal Health Inc; Heineken; Performance Food Group Company and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
The global non-durable goods wholesalers market is expected to grow from $17889.31 billion in 2020 to $18757.92 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9%.
The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $24220.51 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
The non-durable goods wholesalers market consists of sales of non-durable goods and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that sell non-durable wholesale products such as paper products, chemical products, drugs, textiles and textile products, apparel, footwear, groceries, farm products, petroleum and petroleum products, alcoholic beverages, books, magazines, newspapers, flowers and nursery stock, and tobacco products.
The non-durable goods wholesalers market is segmented into paper and paper product wholesalers; drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers; apparel, piece goods, and notions wholesalers; grocery and related product wholesalers; farm product raw material wholesalers; chemical and allied products wholesalers; petroleum and petroleum products wholesalers; beer, wine, and distilled alcoholic beverage wholesalers and miscellaneous nondurable goods wholesalers.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global non-durable goods wholesalers market, accounting for 47% of the market in 2020. North America was the second largest region accounting for 20% of the global non-durable goods wholesalers market. Africa was the smallest region in the global non-durable goods wholesalers market.
Wholesalers are increasingly using predictive analytics in their businesses. It is a robust tool for a wholesaler in today's era of digital economy. A powerful in-memory technology integrated with predictive analytics and ERP data efficiently transforms the whole process of interpreting the information. Predictive analytics utilizes the past data to predict future outcome.
In addition, some of the applications also give predictive analytics to project customer profitability, improve marketing campaigns and present model business for different scenarios. For instance, SAP HANA integrated with BW is a predictive analytical tool, widely used for wholesale distribution and materials management including the whitepaper industry.
The non-durable goods merchant wholesalers are adopting a robust and cohesive strategy for data analytics in management. This technology is being deployed to enhance supply chain efficiency, streamline operations to engage customers and building loyalty, data has become critical for most retail operations.
With the rapid growth in retail data and the availability of technologies to analyse data it will become easier for non-durable goods merchant wholesalers to identify and meet the needs and expectations of their customers , thus it is expected to drive the market going forward.
4. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Product Analysis 4.1. Leading Products/ Services 4.2. Key Features and Differentiators 4.3. Development Products
5. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Supply Chain 5.1. Supply Chain 5.2. Distribution 5.3. End Customers
6. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Customer Information 6.1. Customer Preferences 6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers
9. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Size And Growth 9.1. Market Size 9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion) 9.2.1. Drivers Of The Market 9.2.2. Restraints On The Market 9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion) 9.3.1. Drivers Of The Market 9.3.2. Restraints On The Market
10. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Regional Analysis 10.1. Global Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion) 10.2. Global Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region 10.3. Global Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Segmentation 11.1. Global Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Paper And Paper Product Wholesalers
Drugs And Druggists Sundries Wholesalers
Apparel, Piece Goods, And Notions Wholesalers
Grocery And Related Product Wholesalers
Farm Product Raw Material Wholesalers
Chemical And Allied Products Wholesalers
Petroleum And Petroleum Products Wholesalers
Beer, Wine, And Distilled Alcoholic Beverage Wholesalers
Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods Wholesalers
11.2. Global Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, Segmentation By Ownership, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
12. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Metrics 12.1. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2025, Global 12.2. Per Capita Average Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global