NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global nutraceuticals market has shown consistent growth due to their increasing acceptance among consumers as part of their daily diet. NOVONOUS estimates that Global nutraceuticals market will grow at a CAGR of 7.79% by 2020. This growth is mainly due to increasing disposable income, increase in demand due to rising awareness about lifestyle diseases, urbanization, increasing middle class population, improvement in living standards of people and their need to supplement nutrition intake to lead a healthy life.
This market research report found that dietary supplement currently has the largest market share in Global nutraceuticals market followed by functional beverages. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Global dietary supplement market is expected to grow consistently till 2020 and maintain its leading position.
In terms of geographies, North America currently controls the largest market share in Global nutraceuticals market followed by Asia Pacific. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Asia Pacific nutraceuticals market is expected to show highest CAGR growth till 2020 and surpass North America in terms of market share.
Spanning over 181 pages and 151 exhibits, "Global Nutraceuticals Market 2016-2020" report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Nutraceuticals market from 2016 till 2020.
The report has detailed company profiles including their position in Global nutraceuticals market value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy and SWOT analysis for 18 key players in Global nutraceuticals market namely Alkem Laboratories Limited, Amway, Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Britannia Industries Limited, British Biologicals, Cadila Healthcare Limited, Cargill Inc., Dabur India Limited, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Emami Limited, Enhance Proteins Limited, Heinz India Pvt. Ltd., Herbalife Limited, Hexagon Nutrition Pvt. Ltd., Nestle India, Royal DSM, The Himalaya Drug Company and Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
Scope of Global Nutraceuticals Market 2016 – 2020 market research report:
- This report provides detailed information about Global Nutraceuticals market including future market forecasts.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on nutraceuticals market.
- This report provides overall growth forecasts for global nutraceuticals market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on segment wise (dietary supplement, functional food and functional beverages) growth forecasts for global nutraceuticals market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on geography wise (Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East, Europe, South America and North America) growth forecasts for global nutraceuticals market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for global nutraceuticals market.
- This study also identifies various environmental policies related to global nutraceutical market.
- The report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with global nutraceutical market.
- This report has detailed profiles 18 key players in Global nutraceuticals market covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report covers in details the competitive landscape in Global nutraceuticals market.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Global nutraceuticals market.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Global nutraceuticals market.
- This report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in Global nutraceuticals market.
- This report provides future trends and opportunities for nutraceuticals market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, end users, manufacturers and investors.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04232969-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001