DUBLIN, Sept. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Occupational Medicines Market - by Intervention, Speciality, Application, Industry, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Occupational Medicines Market was worth 3.75 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 5.17 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.5% between 2017 and 2023.
Europe is expected to lead the Global Occupational Medicines Market in the forecast period mainly due to European regulatory framework for occupational medicines. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness a highest growth rate with a CAGR of 7.2%, due to increase in disposable income and rise in awareness towards occupational health.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
- The rising awareness about occupational health, favorable regulatory environment and rapid increase in aging workforce are the main factors that drive growth of the market.
- The emergence of small businesses, change in industry structure, and rise in incorporation of artificial intelligence (AI) are the reasons that restrain market growth.
Industry Structure and Updates
The top American Occupational Medicines vendor Abbot agreed to buy Alere Inc for $5.8 Billion in order to become a leading vendor for medical tests and diagnostics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Occupational Medicines Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Intervention
5.1. Work Induced Stress
5.3. Hearing loss due to noise
5.4. Work-related backache
5.5. Disorders caused due to chemicals and vibrations
6. Global Occupational Medicines Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Speciality
6.1. Aviation medicine
6.2. Disability evaluation medicine
6.3. Occupational dermatology
6.6. Sports medicine
6.7. Travel medicine
7. Global Occupational Medicines Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7.1. Chemical poisoning
7.2. Psychological disorder
7.3. Non-Induced hearing loss & vibration
7.4. Skin disorder
7.5. Chronic respiratory disease
7.7. Musculoskeletal disorder
8. Global Occupational Medicines Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry
8.1. Agriculture & forestry
8.4. Petroleum & mining
9. Global Occupational Medicines Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
10. Company Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
12. Industry Structure
12.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
12.2. Investment Opportunities
13. Global Occupational Medicines Market - Road Ahead
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson
- Nestl S.A.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- AbbVie, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets