LONDON, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Despite strict regulations governing pipeline leak detection systems, globally, the incidents of oil & gas pipeline leaks have witnessed a steady rise. Leakage in pipelines can occur due to various reasons such as natural damage, aging, weather conditions, corrosion, tampering, etc. Oil & gas pipeline leakage incidents prove to be extremely adverse not only for the environment, but also for operating companies which are liable to pay hefty amounts in the form of damages and compensation in case of any accidents. In view of these after effects of oil & gas pipeline leakages, governments of various countries have formulated regulations and guidelines, which specify dedicated methods for oil & gas pipeline leak detection, which companies are required to abide with. These standards have made deployment and maintenance of leak detection systems a compulsion, thereby fueling growth in oil & gas pipeline leak detection market.
According to "Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", global oil & gas pipeline leak detection market is projected to cross US$ 1.8 billion in 2020. Growth in the market can be attributed to the expanding oil and gas pipeline network across the globe on account of investments in pipeline infrastructure, especially in Europe and Africa. In addition to deployment in new pipelines, leak detection systems are rapidly being used in aging pipelines. Across the globe, the average age of pipelines is 30 years, while some pipelines are as old as 100 years. Aging pipelines, being more prone to corrosion, possess greater risk of leakage, and thus demand use of better leak detection systems. On account of strict regulations and high compensations in case of hydrocarbon spills, aging pipelines are propelling the demand for pipeline leak detection across the globe. "Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of oil & gas pipeline leak detection market across the globe:
- Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market Size, Share& Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Onshore and Offshore
- Regional Analysis- Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania, Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global oil & gas pipeline leak detection market across the globe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants and oil & gas pipeline leak detector manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with oil & gas pipeline leak detector manufacturing companies, suppliers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2308439/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48