NEW YORK, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In the last few years, open loop prepaid cards have transformed the global payments landscape in more ways than ever imagined. Use of the card category has evolved from a tool promoting financial inclusion among the unbanked and underbanked population to a payment method delivering convenience and security to consumers across various segments. Consumers continue to demand greater functionality in their open loop prepaid cards which is resulting in innovations across the card category globally. This report discusses market drivers and innovations of major open loop prepaid card categories – general purpose reloadable cards, travel cards, payroll cards, government benefit cards, and gift cards.
Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key KPIs of open loop card innovation and strategies adopted to gain market share. The report focuses on offering innovative examples from global markets on how open loop prepaid cards are evolving and how this space is expected to pan out over the next five years. In addition, the report offers in-depth market size and forecast of open loop card categories for leading 20 countries, breaking it down by key functional KPIs (open loop transaction value, load value, transaction volume, and number of cards) and key segments – general purpose reloadable cards, travel cards, payroll cards, government benefit cards, and gift cards.
- Market dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour in open loop prepaid card industry.
- Market data and forecast: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities across open loop prepaid market segments. Details four essential KPIs – number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Prepaid card categories: Details market opportunities across 5 key open loop market segments for the period 2011-2020 and identifies potential risks, and consumer adoption. These segments include general purpose reloadable cards, travel cards, payroll cards, government benefit cards, and gift cards.
- Innovation and market strategies: Explores open loop prepaid card strategies, including innovations across categories, competitive positioning, and new product launches.
- Market data and insights: It details market opportunities across 5 key open loop prepaid card categories for the period 2011-2020 and identifies potential risks. Market estimates and forecasts assess open loop prepaid card industry on four essential KPIs – number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Open loop prepaid card categories: general purpose reloadable cards, travel cards, payroll cards, government benefit cards, and gift cards.
- Consumer segments: Retail, Corporate, and Public Sector
Reasons to Purchase
- In-depth understanding of open loop prepaid card market dynamics: Understand market opportunity, key trends and drivers along with five year forecast (2011-2020) for over 5 key open loop prepaid card segments – general purpose reloadable cards, travel cards, payroll cards, government benefit cards, and gift cards.
- Develop market specific strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your open loop prepaid cards strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in prepaid cards industry.
- Get insights into consumer attitude and behaviour: Understand changing consumer attitude and behavior to formulate and fine tune your open loop prepaid card strategy.
- Establish market attractiveness: Gain insights into market attractiveness relative to other global markets.
- Explore innovation and competitive strategy: Understand the competitive strategy and key product innovation in open loop prepaid card market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03757833-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-open-loop-prepaid-cards-market-intelligence-innovation-strategy-and-future-growth-dynamics---market-size-and-forecast-2011-2020-for-top-20-global-markets-targeting-strategies-emerging-avenues-and-business-models-str-300251142.html