DUBLIN, April 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2020 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Opium (Opioid) Addiction (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Opium (Opioid) Addiction and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 4, 14, 1, 25, 7 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1, 1 and 5 molecules, respectively.
The pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Opium (Opioid) Addiction (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Opium (Opioid) Addiction (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Opium (Opioid) Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Opium (Opioid) Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Opium (Opioid) Addiction (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Opium (Opioid) Addiction (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Opium (Opioid) Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered
- Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Overview
- Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Therapeutics Development
- Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Therapeutics Assessment
- Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Drug Profiles
- Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Dormant Projects
- Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Discontinued Products
- Opium (Opioid) Addiction - Product Development Milestones
- Adial Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Alar Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Amygdala Neurosciences Inc
- Antheia Inc
- Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company Inc
- Aphios Corp
- Aquilus Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Benuvia Therapeutics Inc
- BioCorRx Inc
- BioXcel Therapeutics Inc
- Bridge Therapeutics Inc
- Cessation Therapeutics LLC
- Close Loop Medicine Ltd
- Delpor Inc
- DemeRx Inc
- Elysium Therapeutics Inc
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc
- Ensysce Biosciences Inc
- Eolas Therapeutics Inc
- Epiodyne Inc
- Ethismos Research Inc
- Exxel Pharma Inc
- Fab'entech SA
- Indivior Plc
- iX Biopharma Ltd
- Lyndra Inc
- Mayne Pharma Group Ltd
- Mind Medicine Inc
- Nirsum Laboratories Inc
- Omeros Corp
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Orexigen Therapeutics Inc
- Orexo AB
- Orphomed Inc
- Osmotica Pharmaceutical Corp
- Pfizer Inc
- Pharmazz Inc
- Phoenix PharmaLabs Inc
- Plumb Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Serina Therapeutics Inc
- Syntropharma Ltd
- Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc
- VDM Biochemicals Inc
- Vivera Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yhbffe
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets