DUBLIN, Feb. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Orthopedic Biomaterials Market - By Type, By Sub-Type, By Application: Analysis By Region, By Country (2011-2021)" report to their offering.
Global Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.19% during 2016-2021.
Due to growing problem of osteoarthritis, bone preservation, less healing time and technological advancement like minimally invasive surgeries has led to an increase in the orthopaedic biomaterial market.
Growing demand for biodegradable and biocompatible product is increasing surging prevalence of Arthritis, Bone degeneration, Obesity and Diabetes among geriatric population. Also, the inclination of young population towards adapting such products has been driving the market.
Global Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.19 % during 2016-2021F, driven by rising clinical education among the patients, increasing medical applications of biomaterial by orthopaedicians, rising demand from the aged population, and technological innovation has further led to growing focus towards healthcare, hence, building the need for joint replacement surgeries using orthopaedic biomaterial, specifically among the adult population.
While the market has witnessed strong foothold in the regions of North America and Europe, however rapid growth is expected to be driven by the emerging nations in Asia Pacific and ROW.
The report provides coverage by Material Type, Metal Sub Type, Non-Metal Sub Type and By Application:
By Material Type
- Metal Orthopaedic Biomaterial
- Non-Metal Orthopaedic Biomaterial
By Metal Type
- Stainless Steel
- Titanium Alloys
- Cobalt-Chromium Alloys
By Non-Metal Type
By Polymer Type
- Fiber Reinforced Polymers
By Ceramic Type
- Bioinert Ceramic
- Bioactive Ceramics
By Composite Type
- Joint Replacement
- Spine Implant
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Global Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market
5. Global Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: By Material Type (Metals and Non Metals)
6. Global Metal Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: By Sub Type (Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloys, Cobalt-Chromium Alloys, Others)
7. Global Non-Metal Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: By Sub Type (Polymer, Ceramic and Composites)
8. Global Polymer Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market
9. Global Ceramics Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market
10. Global Composite Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market
11. Global Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: By Application (Joint Replacement, Spine Implant, Osteosynthesis, Orthobiologics)
12. Global Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: By Regional Breakdown
13. North America Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: Growth and Forecast
14. North America Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: Country Analysis
15. Europe Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: Growth and Forecast
16. Europe Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: Country Analysis
17. APAC Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: Growth and Forecast
18. APAC Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: Country Analysis
19. ROW Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market: Growth and Forecast
20. ROW Orthopaedic Biomaterials Market: Country Analysis
21. Market Dynamics
22. Market Trends
23. SWOT Analysis - Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market
24. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Orthopaedic Biomaterial Market
25. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Amedica Corporation
- Exactech Inc.
- Globus Medical
- Johnson & Johnson
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Medtronic PLC
- Stryker Corporation
- Wright Medical Group
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tzhkff/global_orthopedic
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-orthopedic-biomaterials-market-2016-2021---research-and-markets-300400337.html
SOURCE Research and Markets