DUBLIN, July 07, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4crcb/global_packaged) has announced the addition of the "Global Packaged Substation Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The global packaged substation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 9% during 2015-20
APAC is emerging as the key demand generators due to growing adoption of packaged substations by transmission & distribution utilities and real estate sector, especially in India and China. On the other hand, demand for packaged substations in Europe is mainly emanating as a result of increasing share of renewable sources in electricity generation. Countries such as Germany, France and the United Kingdom are using packaged substations in newly installed renewable energy plants.
Packaged substations are deployed to step up and step down voltage as per end-use requirements. Compact size, ease of installation and security benefits associated with packaged substations are major factors propelling their demand, globally. Packaged substations are widely used in India, China, US and Europe; while Africa, Brazil, Vietnam and Mexico are the emerging markets. Increasing investments from power utilities for upgrading their transmission and distribution networks is driving demand for packaged substations. Moreover, growing share of renewable energy in electricity generation is another factor fueling demand for packaged substations across the globe.
Global Packaged Substation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects:
- Packaged Substation Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Below 36kV, 36.1-400kV,400.1-765kV, Above 765kV
- Regional Analysis - APAC, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand for Electricity Generated From Renewable Sources
- Manufacturing Sector - A Key End User for Packaged Substations
- US and Europe to Lead Transformation to Packaged Substations
- Customizability - A Key Factor Propelling Demand
- Packaged Substations - A Secure Alternative to Traditional Substations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Portfolio
4. Global Transmission and Distribution Market Outlook
5. Global Packaged Substation Market
6. Regional Packaged Substation Market Analysis
7. Global Low Power (Below 36 KV) Packaged Substation Market Overview
8. Global Medium Power (36.1-400 KV) Packaged Substation Market Overview
9. Global High Power (400.1-765 KV) Packaged Substation Market Overview
10. Global Very High Power (Above 765 KV) Packaged Substation Market Overview
11. Market Dynamics
12. Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Asia Electrical Power Equipment (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves
- Eaton Corporation
- Larsen & Turbo
- Legrand Inc.
- Littelfuse Inc.
- Lucy Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4crcb/global_packaged
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets