NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global paraxylene market, in terms of value, is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2014 to 2019. Asia-Pacific held the largest share 83.0% of the global paraxylene market in 2014, followed by the North American segment, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019.
In this report, the global paraxylene market has been broadly classified on the basis of application and geography. The application segment is classified into purified terephthalic acid, and dimethyl terephthalate, among others. Based on geography, the global paraxylene market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
In terms of value, Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing segment in the global market, estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% during the given forecast period. Factors such as the increasing demand from end-user industries are fuelling the growth of the paraxylene market in the Asia-Pacific region. The growth in demand for paraxylene is expected to be mainly driven by the purified terephthalic acid industry in the coming years.
The global paraxylene market is a highly competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the global paraxylene market is majorly dominated by Exxon Mobil Corp., followed by BP plc and Sinopec Ltd. Partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are among the major strategies adopted by the leading market players to achieve significant growth in the paraxylene market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together provide basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the market; high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms to garner a greater share in the global market. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on paraxylene offered by top players in the global market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and mergers in the paraxylene market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various paraxylene applications, across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new applications, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the paraxylene market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the paraxylene market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02841840-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001