The Global Patient Access Solutions Market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period.
The market is driven by the increasing healthcare costs and rising consultation fees of the doctors and physicians. This has gradually increased the demand for health insurance. This in turn is expected to positively impact the market growth through 2025. Furthermore, increasing rate of claim denials are expected to propel the market over next few years. Additionally, growing adoption of healthcare IT solutions is further expected to foster the market growth during the forecast years.
The industry is segmented based on component, deployment mode, end-user, company and region. Based on deployment mode, the market can be bifurcated into on-premise and cloud. The cloud segment is expected to dominate the market during forecast period. This can be ascribed to the various benefits of cloud platforms such as affordability, flexibility, scalability, 24/7 availability, automated updating features, among others.
Regionally, the Global Patient Access Solutions Market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in the overall patient access solutions market owing to the expansion of businesses by key vendors operating in the market in Asia-Pacific region.
Major players operating in the Global Patient Access Solutions Market include The 3M Company, Cardinal Health Inc., Cerner Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Craneware Plc, McKesson Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Optum Inc., Conifer Health, The Advisory Board, Craneware, The SSI Group, ZirMed Inc., Cirius Group, AccuReg Software, Genentech USA, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Conifer Health Solutions, LLC., Experian Plc, Lincor Inc. and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Patient Access Solutions Market from 2015 to 2018.
To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Patient Access Solutions Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
To classify and forecast the Global Patient Access Solutions Market based on component, deployment mode, company and regional distribution.
To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Patient Access Solutions Market.
To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Patient Access Solutions Market.
To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Patient Access Solutions Market.
To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Patient Access Solutions Market.
To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Patient Access Solutions Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Patient Access Solutions Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Patient Access Solutions Market Outlook 6.1. Market Size & Forecast 6.1.1. By Value 6.2. Market Share & Forecast 6.2.1. By Component (Software v/s Service) 220.127.116.11. By Software (Eligibility Verification Software, Medical Necessity Management Software, Pre-certification & Authorization Software, Claims Denial & Appeal Management Software, Payment Estimation Software, Medical Claims Payment Processing Software, Others) 18.104.22.168. By Service (Professional v/s Managed) 6.2.2. By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud) 6.2.3. By End-user (Healthcare Providers, HCIT Outsourcing Companies, Others) 6.2.4. By Company (2019) 6.2.5. By Region 6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Patient Access Solutions Market Outlook
8. Europe Patient Access Solutions Market Outlook
9. North America Patient Access Solutions Market Outlook
10. South America Patient Access Solutions Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Patient Access Solutions Market Outlook
14. Competitive Landscape 14.1. Competition Outlook 14.2. Company Profiles 14.3. Company Details 14.4. Financials (as Reported) 14.5. Supply/Value Chain Analysis 14.6. SWOT Analysis 14.7. Key Market Focus and Geographical Presence 14.8. Planned Investments 14.9. Leading Players Profiled 14.9.1. The 3M Company 14.9.2. Cardinal Health Inc. 14.9.3. Cerner Corporation 14.9.4. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. 14.9.5. Craneware PLC 14.9.6. McKesson Corporation 14.9.7. Epic Systems Corporation 14.9.8. Optum Inc. 14.9.9. Conifer Health 14.9.10. The Advisory Board 14.9.11. Craneware 14.9.12. The SSI Group 14.9.13. ZirMed Inc. 14.9.14. Cirius Group 14.9.15. AccuReg Software 14.9.16. Genentech USA, Inc. 14.9.17. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. 14.9.18. Conifer Health Solutions, LLC. 14.9.19. Experian PLC 14.9.20. Lincor Inc.