DUBLIN, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5f4xh/global_peptide) has announced the addition of the "Global Peptide Vaccine Market & Pipeline Insight" report to their offering.
The research and development of peptide vaccines has gained significant momentum in pharmaceutical industry during past decade. The high safety and efficacy levels and minimum side effects is the most important factor for large investments in this segment. Different methods have been found by researchers that offers cost effectiveness to patients besides therapeutic benefits. Pharmaceuticals companies are trying to find innovative methods that could strengthen and diversify their portfolio.
Progress in recombinant DNA technology is the basis of development of peptide vaccine without which current progress has not been achieved by pharmaceutical companies. Market growth of peptide vaccine is dependent on this field and the amount of funds diverged to this segment. To generate more revenues funds invested will increase at significant rates for the development of innovative peptide vaccines. It is expected that the next-generation peptide vaccines presently under investigation would pass through regulatory hurdle, clinical trials and marketed in near future.
Various peptide vaccines available in market have been made by using different methods of recombinant DNA technology. Subunit vaccines group seems to occupy large market in coming years due to their versatile nature and ease of development. Large scale manufacturing if also easy with minimal number steps that helps in decreasing time, reduce wastage of raw materials and have high cost-arbitrage. Over time, reduced marketing time coupled with their therapeutic property will make them highly suitable candidate with optimistic growth potential.
Peptide vaccines for treatment and prevention of cancer are expected to occupy a major share in global vaccine market as well as in other fields like infectious and neurobiological disease. It is expected that investigators would be able to extend the indications for the peptide vaccines in near future that would be instrumental in widespread penetration of peptide vaccines. Immunotoxicity, clinical/ preclinical requirements and regulatory issues are realistic hurdles which may limit the market penetration of peptide vaccines at global level. Many peptide vaccines have successfully made niche in global market which gives an idea about optimistic future that would be achieved in coming years.
Global Peptide Vaccine Market & Pipeline Insight Report Highlights:
- Introduction & Mechanism of Peptide Vaccine
- Peptide Vaccine Market Overview
- Peptide Vaccine Market Dynamics (Drivers, Challenges & Future Outlook)
- Peptide Vaccine Pipeline by Phase, Indication, Company & Country
- Peptide Vaccine Pipeline in Clinical Pipeline: 69
- Majority of Peptide Vaccine in Preclinical Phase: 19
- Competitive Landscape & Patent Analysis
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Peptide Vaccine
2. Mechanism of Peptide Vaccine
3. Global Peptide Vaccine Market Overview
4. Global Peptide Vaccine Market Dynamics
5. Global Peptide Vaccine Market Future Prospects
6. Global Peptide Vaccine Pipeline by Phase, Indication, Company & Country
7. Discontinued & No Development Reported in Peptide Vaccine Clinical Pipeline
8. Competitive Landscape
- Apitope Technology
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lily
- Galena Biopharmaceuticals
- Hyperion Therapeutics
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics
- OncoTherapy Science
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5f4xh/global_peptide
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets