DUBLIN, Sept 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Personalized Medicine Partnering 2012-2018: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Personalized Medicine Partnering 2012-2018 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the personalized medicine partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies. This report provides details of the latest Personalized Medicine agreements announced in the life sciences since 2012.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Personalized Medicine deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Personalized Medicine partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Personalized Medicine deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Personalized Medicine partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Personalized Medicine dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 1,370 online deal records of actual Personalized Medicine deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
- In-depth understanding of Personalized Medicine deal trends since 2012
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Personalized Medicine agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Personalized Medicine contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Personalized Medicine dealmakers since 2012
- Insight into terms included in a Personalized Medicine partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Personalized Medicine dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Leading Personalized Medicine deals
Chapter 4 - Most active Personalized Medicine dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Personalized Medicine contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Personalized Medicine dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
For more information about this report visit
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets