NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Petrochemicals Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - Asia and North America Continue to Add to Petrochemicals Expansion
Global petrochemicals capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 1,457 mmtpa in 2015 to 1,735 mmtpa by 2020. Large capacity additions with more than 700 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the China, US and Iran in the next five years. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Janus Methanol AG and Petroliam Nasional Berhad are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream over the next five years.
Global petrochemical industry is expected to spend around US$201.3 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. The US, China and Russia are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global petrochemical capacity by region
- Global petrochemical planned plants details
- Capacity share of the major petrochemical producers in the world
- Global petrochemical capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons to Buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global petrochemical industry
- Understand the regional petrochemical supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global petrochemical industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04212739-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-petrochemicals-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook---asia-and-north-america-continue-to-add-to-petrochemicals-expansion-300344002.html