NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Petroleum coke also commonly known as pet coke is a valuable by-product obtained from crude oil refining units, which is emerging as a promising alternative for coal, and is used for electricity and thermal power generation. Growing demand for cleaner fuels is driving demand for pet coke in electricity and power generation industries across the globe, coupled with rising population and increasing urbanization are fueling growth in construction sector across the world, which is further anticipated to drive demand for pet coke. On the basis of type, global pet coke market has been segmented into Fuel grade and Calcined grade pet coke. Expanding aluminium and steel manufacturing industries, are driving demand for calcined grade pet coke in large quantities for manufacturing of anode and graphite electrodes. Moreover, other chemicals derived from pet coke such as, titanium dioxide, ammonia, urea, etc., also have wide application in automotive and textile industries, thereby fueling growth in global pet coke market.
According to "Global Pet Coke Market By Type, By End Use, By Region Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2025", pet coke market across the world is forecast to surpass USD25.35 billion by 2025, on account of rising government investments in construction and power generation sectors, coupled with growing demand for more cost effective and cleaner source of energy. In 2015, fuel grade pet coke garnered highest market share in global pet coke market, and this trend is anticipated to continue in the coming years, owing to its competitive pricing and high availability, as compared to calcined grade pet coke. Moreover, Asia-Pacific dominated global pet coke market in 2015, and is the region's dominance is expected to continue during the forecast period, on account of strong economic growth, expanding infrastructure and large requirements for power generation in the region. "Global Pet Coke Market By Type, By End Use, By Region Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2025" report elaborates following aspects related to pet coke market.
- Global Pet Coke Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Fuel Grade Calcined, Fuel Grade Calcined), By End Use (Cement, Power, Smelting & Others),
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global Pet Coke Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with pet coke suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04214607-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-petroleum-coke-market-by-type-by-end-use-by-region-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2025-300388074.html