DUBLIN, Mar 07, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Royalty Rate Trends in Pharma and Biotech Dealmaking 2010-2017" report to their offering.
The Global Royalty Rate Trends in Pharma and Biotech Dealmaking 2010- 2017 report is your one-stop source for providing real-deal information on hundreds of transactions, including the technology licensed, royalty rates, license fees, upfront and milestone payments.
This report provides details of the latest partnering deals which disclose a royalty rate, announced in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic sectors. The report provides details of partnering deals disclosing royalty rates from 2010 to 2017.
The report provides an overview of how and why companies enter partnering deals where a royalty is payable upon commercialization of the compound or technology.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all partnering deals announced since 2005 where a quantitative royalty rate has been disclosed, as recorded in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database. Each deal record and royalty disclosure is available in further detail via a link to online copy of the deal including actual contract document, where available, as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
- Trends in royalty rates in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of royalty rate clause structure
- Case studies of real-life licensing deals which disclose royalty rates
- Comprehensive listing of licensing deals which disclose royalty rates since 2010
- Access to licensing contract documents which disclose royalty rates
- The leading licensing deals by royalty rate value since 2010
- Most active royalty rate disclosures since 2010
In Global Royalty Rate Trends in Pharma and Biotech Dealmaking 2010- 2017 available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Therapeutic area
- Technology type
Key Topics Covered:
2. An overview of pharma and biotech royalty rates
3. Average royalty rates for pharma and biotech partnering
4. The royalty clause in pharma and biotech deals
5. Companies actively disclosing royalty rates
6. Royalty rate contract directory
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mvms3b/global_royalty
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-pharma-and-biotech-dealmaking-royalty-rate-trends-report-2017---research-and-markets-300419225.html
SOURCE Research and Markets