DUBLIN, May 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Pharmaceutical Trade and Supply Chain Survey - Q1 2020: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Sector Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The "Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Sector Impact: Pharmaceutical Trade and Supply Chain Survey - Q1 2020" provides in-house analyst expertise on the results of a 5 minute survey of 13 Pharma clients and prospects, which was fielded from March 13, 2020 to March 24, 2020.
Scope of the report:
- This report provides an assessment of how the pharmaceutical industry perceives the supply chain disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, including the challenges associated with clinical trials, logistics, API and finished dose manufacturing.
- Since the first case was diagnosed in Wuhan, China, in December 2019, COVID-19 cases have continued to rise rapidly across the globe.
Key report objectives:
- Benchmark companies' primary concerns
- Determine the impact of COVID-19 to date on supply chains
- Assess companies' strategic future plans
- Track changes to corporate strategy and attitudes
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Design
- Primary Business Concerns
- Impact of COVID-19 on Company Revenue
- Dedicated Planning Team
- Supply Chain Concerns
- Clinical Trial Concerns
- Planning Scenarios
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wt6kf7
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets